Click to Find Catalogs
SSP ball valves are used in a variety of instrumentation, CNG, control systems, utilities and other applications. To learn more about specific SSP ball valves click on the links below.
Click to Find Catalogs
EB Series ball valves feature an encapsulated ball, which eliminates dead space in the valve to maximize purgeability for clean and accurate samples. EB series ball valves are a good choice for analytical instrumentation applications and other applications where, low dead space, purging and cleaning are of primary importance.
- MAWP: Vacuum to 3000 psig (206 bar)
- Temperature Range: -65° to 300° F (-53° to 148° C)
- Orifice Sizes: 0.093 to 0.406 in.
- Flow Patterns: Two- and three-way and angle patterns. Special flow paths available.
- Body Materials: Stainless steel, Alloy 400, C-276 and brass
- Packing Material: Modified PTFE
- End Connections Types: Duolok, Unilok, or Griplok tube fitting, NPT and BSPT pipe fitting end connections
- End Connection Sizes: 1/16 to 3/4 in.
TB Series trunnion ball valves provide reliable shutoff in instrumentation, testing, and control systems with pressures up to 10,000 psig (689 bar). TB Series valves are used in oil and gas exploration, CNG fueling systems and other systems requiring medium to high pressures and high cycle life.
- MAWP: up to 10000 psig (689 bar)
- Temperature Range: -40° to 450° F (-40 to 232° C)
- Orifice size: 0.187 in.
- Flow Patterns: Two- and three-way
- Body Materials: 316 SS and Alloy 400
- O-ring Materials: Fluorocarbon FKM, Nitrile, low-temp Nitrile, perfluorocarbon elastomers.
- End Connections: Duolok, Unilok, or Griplok tube fitting, NPT, ISO tapered and SAE and ISO straight pipe end, faces seal
- End Connection Sizes up to 1/2 in. (6 to 12 mm tube fittings only)
FB Series multipurpose ball valves and LFB Series low-temperature ball valves feature a live-loaded floating ball design that allows the valves to seal independent of upstream pressure enabling them to be used in a much wider range of applications than conventional floating ball valves. Live-loading compensates for seat wear and reduces actuation torque making them a good choice for demanding high-cycle applications. LFB Series low-temperature ball valves are design for applications from -40 to 200°F (-40 to 93°C) such as high pressure CNG filling applications.
- MAWP: up to 6000 psig (413 bar)
- Temperature Range: -40° to 400° F (-40 to 206° C)
- Flow Coefficients: up to 13.8
- Body Materials: 316 SS
- Seat Material: PEEK
- Oring Material: FKM or Low-Temp NBR O-rings (LFB only)
- End Connections: Duolok, Unilok, or Griplok tube fitting, NPT tapered and SAE straight pipe thread, and O-ring face seal
- End Connection Sizes: 1/4 to 1 in. (6 to 16 mm Duolok only)
FloLok300 Series General Utility Ball Valves provide quick 1/4 turn shut-off and directional flow control of fluids in instrumentation and process systems. The floating ball design increases sealing pressure as upstream pressure and flow increase. Valve, body, and seat material options provide a broad range of temperature and pressures at which the valves may be used.
- MAWP: up to 5000 psig (345 bar)
- Temperature Range: -40° to 350° F (-40 to 176° C)
- Orifice sizes: 0.093 to 0.437 in.
- Flow Patterns: Two-way and three-way
- Body Material: 316 SS and Brass
- Seat Material: PTFE, PCTFE
- O-ring material: FKM and NBR3
- End Connections: Duolok, Unilok, or Griplok tube end, NPT, BSPT, SAE pipe ends, O-ring face seal tube ends.
- End Connection Sizes: 1/8 to 3/4 in. (6 to 12 mm Duolok only)
SSP provides assembled automated valve packages for SSP EB, FB and TB series ball valves. Actuators are available in 90° and 180° double acting, spring to open, spring to close and spring to center actions with a wide variety of solenoids, limits switches and other accessories to meet your applications’ requirements. Packages are engineered with components selected specifically for each valve. SSP can also assemble packages with customer-specified actuators, solenoids, limit switches and other components.
SSP offers a variety of options for automated valve assemblies. We can help you to specify options that will enable your actuated assemblies to meet the requirements of your application. Assembly features include:
- Compact Size
- 90° and 180° dual acting and spring return actuation including a variety of 3-way flow path options.
- Anodized, corrosion proof coated aluminum and stainless steel housings
- Wide range of solenoids, limit switches and other accessories for hazardous and non-hazardous enviroments.
- Single and dual mounted valve assemblies
- Lifetime Limited Warranty