Click to Find Catalogs
SSP offers a wide range of fittings for instrumentation* and industrial applications. SSP tube, pipe, weld and adapter fittings are manufactured to exceed industry and customer standards.
- Working Pressure: Vacuum to 15,000 psig
- Temperature Range: -425 to 1200°F
- Sizes: 1/8 in to 2 in.
- Materials: 316 SS, Alloy 400, C-276, carbon steel, brass and other materials are available
- End Connection Types: NPT, SAE, BSP, AN/JIC, ORFS, NPSM, socket, braze and butt.
- Special fittings are available upon request
SSP offers nine tube fitting designs for instrumentation and industrial applications.
- Duolok two-ferrule, Unilok single-ferrule and Griplok dual-ferrule compression tube fittings
- SAE, Nav-Sea and HP Series O-ring face seal fittings
- SAE and Ultraflare 37° flared fittings
- SAE flareless tube fittings
SSP designs and manufactures three series of instrumentation and Industrial pipe fittings with weld end connections in sizes from 1/16 to 2 in.
- TruFit instrumentation pipe fittings and adapters
- TruFit10K pipe fittings are rated at a minumum of 10,000 psig.
- Industrial threaded pipe fittings and adapters
SSP weld fittings provide permanent, reliable connections in almost any environment. Tube socket, pipe socket and butt weld fittings are available in sizes from 1/8 to 2 in. in 316 stainless steel and Alloy 400. Other materials are available.
SSP offers hose fittings with a wide range of end connection types for hydraulic, PTFE-lined, and push-on hose. Hose connections are available in 316 SS and Alloy 400. Other materials are available.
*Instrumentation fittings are only available through Authorized SSP Instrumentation Distributors.